10 rue de Castiglione – Paris 1er
CASTIGLIONE NOTAIRES grew out the merger between the practices of CHAMPETIER de RIBES and PASTEAU in 1975, which date back to 1641 (Maître Jean CHAUSSIERE) and 1580 (Maître Nicolas PRIVET) respectively.
In 1832 the CHAMPETIER de RIBES practice moved into the current address at 10 rue de Castiglione, a short distance from Place Vendôme.
Castiglione Notaires holds a century of archives covering around 1400 linear (shelf) meters. Digitisation has been used to make some of them accessible on the Practice’s intranet.
The Practice’s notarised documents reflect the cultural and political history of our country and include, among others, deeds bearing the signatures of Corneille and Racine and even the Suez and Panama Canal statutes.
Castiglione Notaires straddles the ages, respecting proven values and traditions. Today, more than 40 employees and 6 senior partners provide private and institutional clients with advice and expertise in family law, real estate law, international law and environmental law.
Castiglione Notaires is also expanding internationally. Able to handle work in English and German, the Practice is the trusted partner of an international clientele, particularly in the field of Estate Planning.
An innovative practice, it has also supported major players for many years in the fields of the social economy and sustainable development, with major implications in the area of urban planning law. It also provides extensive expertise on environmental and climatic issues.
Castiglione Notaires has built its multidisciplinary approach by surrounding itself with recognised experts and academics, reinforcing its consultancy arm and developing solutions that are in ever-closer synergy with the needs of its customers.